teaching sewing confidence, tip by tip

Sunday 8 July 2012

Tutorial: Personalising Your Blogger Comment Message

As part of the Plum and June 'Let's FIGURE it out together! series I'm writing a tutorial on how to edit your blog comment page to leave a personalised message for your readers.


It's so simple to do so here's the tutorial bit:
I'm assuming that if you already have a blogger account you know how to get to your Design screen.  Once you're there select Settings and you'll be offered a list of options that includes Posts and Comments.  Select this option and below is a print out of what will appear on your screen and instructions on how to change your message. 


And that's all there is to it :)

 Please feel free to pin this post to your Pinterest walls or share it on your blog.



Click this link to see all my Tutorials, Hints & Tips




Follow on Bloglovin



   

13 comments:

  1. Excellent! I'm going to do this right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Beth! The 'You might also like:' is a free and ad-free widget - just click the very faint link under my 5 images 'LinkWithin' and it takes you directly to the page to get it. I'll write a post about it when I have chance but it may have to wait until I get back from England :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Funny, I just looked at the same thing yesterday. Now I have some idea what to write. Thanks for the tute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we're all reaching the same stages with our blogs/blogging now, it's fun to have a group getting to know each other via the blog hop and helping each other out :)

      Delete
  3. This is just what us new bloggers need, thank you and I will be stopping by Plum and June and post you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it - Beth at Plum and June has been pulling together some really helpful tutorials from a lot of us new and not so new bloggers. Why have each of us struggling alone to work it all out when we can share the knowledge? :)

      Delete
  4. I have been wondering how to do this for forever! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it's the really simple stuff that isn't obvious on Blogger isn't it! :)

      Delete
  5. What may seem simple to us, can be difficult and sometimes overwhelming to a new blogger. Well explained, Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam - I wrote a couple of tutes when blogging was all new to me as I discovered how to do things myself. Recently I've had quite a few people asking me how to do a few more complex html bits that once done you don't ever have to touch again and I just can't remember how I did it to be able to help them - should have written those down too!!! :)

      Delete
  6. Brilliant Chrissie - thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Chrissie. I've just fixed my settings and it worked marvelously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really glad you've found the tute useful Andree, thanks for letting me know - Chris :D

      Delete

I love to hear from everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts. Please leave a message to let me know you visited, it's a great way to get to know you all better too :)

Chris Dodsley


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.