teaching sewing confidence, tip by tip

Friday 1 June 2012

Meeting Other New Bloggers

Lily's Quilts
I'm fast coming to realise just how supportive the quilting community is of each other and I'm loving all the Linky Parties, Blog Lists and Showcases out there in the ever growing Quilternet Blogland.

My latest meetup is courtesy of Lily's Quilts where she's organised a 'small blog meet'.  So this post is to say "hi" to all the other bloggers out there, especially those with less than 50 followers, and much "happy blogging" :)

6 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Just stopping by from the Small Blog Meet. I was just talking with my friends yesterday that I am going to Quiltcon.

    Mina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sooo looking forward to Quiltcon and I was thinking that by then we'll all know each other better and we'll have to be arrange to meet up while we're there. :)

      Delete
  2. Coming over from the small blog meet - I love your transparency quilt, such a cool look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something a bit different isn't it? Thanks for taking a look, it's great to be meeting up with new quilters :)

      Delete
  3. Hi, stopping by from the small blog meet. Oh, so jealous you get to shop at the City Quilter (your later post). I went there a few years ago when taking a little vacation in NYC. Hope you like being near New York - what a great city!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it here, my daughter's at school on Central Park West and we still get quite thrilled at the thought of where we live. Feel very lucky to have so much on my doorstep :)

      Delete

I love to hear from everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts. Please leave a message to let me know you visited, it's a great way to get to know you all better too :)

Chris Dodsley


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.