teaching sewing confidence, tip by tip

Friday 9 December 2016

20 Xmas Gift Tutes For Last Minute Hand Makes


Stuck for last minute gift ideas but want something handmade and personal?

Enjoy this updated 11 Xmas gift tutes post from 2015 that now includes new tutes that I shared with you in 2016.


Click through to each of the tutes - they're all easy makes you can make in anything from an hour to a day, maybe a couple of days for the quilt and table topper/wall hanging depending how fast you work.

2016



In the 2015 line-up below is one of my most popular tutes - Quilted Cushion With Hidden Zipper Tute - this year I've created a new tute showing you how to hand quilt your pillow cushion front alongside an updated and even easier Hidden Zipper Tute.



2015




Have a happy handmade Christmas :D




Linky Parties
This post may be linked to some great Linky Parties, always a great source of inspiration too.  If you click through to my 'Fave Linky Parties'  page you can  see where I like to share my work.


Clicking on an image will take you to a new page of crafty goodness :)


Disclosure/Disclaimer: 
This post is for informational purposes only, no payment or commission is received on click-throughs to links shared.

Copyright: 
Uncredited reproduction of all content, text and images on this site is prohibited.
All content, text and images must be credited to Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD and include a link back to this site.

Protected by Copyscape




Linky Parties This post may be linked to some great Linky Parties, always a great source of inspiration too. If you click through to my 'Fave Linky Parties' page you can see where I like to share my work.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift suggestions. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an impressive collection, Chris! you have added so much to the collective community and this post proves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these, in fact I think I have pinned most of them over the years ready to have a go when I get a minute! Luckily I've just made a new board called "Using up fabric scraps" that this collection will be perfect for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many patterns to choose from, thank you so much for sharing. I've added them to The Really Crafty Link Party Pinterest board, but I'm going to need to to come back and check them in more detail.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts. Please leave a message to let me know you visited, it's a great way to get to know you all better too :)

Chris Dodsley


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.