teaching sewing confidence, tip by tip

Sunday 2 November 2014

#GoVote - BQF Fall 2014

A reminder that voting is now open through to 7 November for the Blogger's Quilt Festival over at Amy's Creative Side.

Here's links again to voting pages for the two categories I've entered:

Original Design Quilts

my Remains Of The Day quilt

and

Mini Quilts

my Hand Tied Flannel Snuggly


If you're heading over to vote - locate the white heart in the top right corner of the pic of the quilt you want to vote for; click on it so it turns red; you've placed your vote.


I hope you'll drop by and cast your favourite quilt vote :D


AmysCreativeSide.com






Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts. Please leave a message to let me know you visited, it's a great way to get to know you all better too :)

Chris Dodsley


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.