Friday, 23 May 2014

Voting Is Open {Blogger's Quilt Festival - Spring 2014}

 Voting starts today over at Blogger's Quilt Festival.
Follow this link to vote for your favourite modern quilt.  A couple of people have been unsure how to vote: locate the white heart in the top right corner of the pic of the quilt you want to vote for; click on it so it turns red; you've placed your vote :D

Modern Quilts 

- that's the category my Timorous Beasties Quilt is entered in, please be a doll, click through and vote.
If you haven't read my previous post about making the quilt here it is again :D

You can vote for two quilts in each category so here's links to the other categories too:

Viewer's Choice
Hand Quilted
Home Machine Quilted
Original Design

From 23 May through to 29 May you can cast your votes and the winners are announced on 30/31 May.

I hope you'll drop by and cast your favourite quilt vote :D

Update at 11.25 pm, Friday, 30 May 2014:

Blogger's Quilt Festival results are in and my Timorous Beasties quilt came in a very respectable 4/57 in the Modern Quilt category.

Thanks for all your votes and do click through to see the top 3 winning quilts :D

Follow on Bloglovin


  1. Hi just found your blog. That quilt is amazing :)

  2. Unique,wonderful creation, dear Chrissie!You are great artist!!!
    I'm honored you follow my blog!!!
    Wish you all the best!keep creating!


I love to hear from everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts. Please leave a message to let me know you visited, it's a great way to get to know you all better too :)

Chris Dodsley