teaching sewing confidence, tip by tip

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Previously On This Week: 3 July


Here's the second of my new regular feature on my blog - a weekly post 'Previously On This Week'.  No words just a few links back to posts from the same week in previous years that are still relevant or might be fun to revisit.

Just click on an image to take you to the original post:


Wednesday, 27 June 2012

How Many Visitors?!!!!!





This also turned out to be a total Liebster week for me
 you can read all about my Liebster experiences via this link

My Liebster Award Experience





Friday, 29 June 2012

Tutorial: The Dreaded Comment 'Word Verification' And How To Remove It





Sunday, 1 July 2012

A Weekend Update 




Monday, 2 July 2012

My Very First Ever Quilt





Follow on Bloglovin



Stitch by Stitch

4 comments:

  1. Chrissie - your 'first ever' quilt story is SUCH a good one. Made me giggle and *sigh*. I especially love the part about making sure the quilt is washed/dried before bed time (I can totally relate with my little guy) and I love that I can PICTURE you going in to The City Quilter, being buzzed in and all cause I BEEN THERE now, yay me!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you know exactly what I'm talking about, even down to the door buzzer!!! :)

      Delete
  2. This looking back is a really good idea and shows how far you have come on your quilting journey! Now you are working in a patchwork shop and advising others - all in such a short time. Amazing!
    Which reminds me - I need to ask you a teeny favour (hope that is OK) and will send you an email about some info you might be able to find for me at the City Quilter shop!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem at all Lynne, hope I was able to help a little :)

      Delete

I love to hear from everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts. Please leave a message to let me know you visited, it's a great way to get to know you all better too :)

Chris Dodsley


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.