teaching sewing confidence, tip by tip

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Xmas Gift Quilts

Here're 3 lap quilts that I've made to give to friends this Christmas:

Mable's Xmas Reindeer Quilt
Happy Christmas Mable (age 6) with love from Flicky



Emerson's Xmas Grinch Quilt
Happy Christmas Emerson (age 3) with love from Flicky



Best In Show Quilt for Fuzzybutz Dog Grooming, Hoboken
Happy Christmas Vicki & Joanne at Fuzzybutz with love from Tatty




Clicking on an image will take you to a new page of crafty goodness :)
 

Disclaimer:
This post is for informational purposes only, no payment or commission is received on click-throughs and opinions are my own.

Click to follow me on




Linky Parties
This post may be linked to some great Linky Parties, always a great source of inspiration too.  If you click through to my 'Fave Linky Parties'  page you can see where I like to share my work.

26 comments:

  1. These are great Chrissie - the reindeer one is my favourite! What fun quilts with Christmas just around the corner x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love, love, love the reindeer quilt Gertie, I'll be sad to see it go but I'm pretty sure it'll be loved :)

      Delete
  2. Such lovely quilts Chrissie! The reindeer fabric is sooooooo adorable! What fabric is that? Is the doggy quilt for a doggy lover? Lucky friends that's all I can say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kati - I'll private message you who they're for - don't want to give too much away here!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Love your quilts! What fabulous fabric! They'll make perfect gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosemary - the fabrics say it all really don't they?! :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely fabrics! They'll make beautiful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these fabrics! So darn cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Michele - I sure hope the recipients agree, but I think they will! :)

      Delete
  7. The best gifts ever!!! Wishing you a warm and wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, I'm very much looking forward to seeing the recipients faces, nothing better is there? Wishing you a Merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year :)

      Delete
  8. How lovely they are, each one of them!!!

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nana - each the same and yet the fabrics and colours make them each quite different :)

      Delete
  9. They are lovely Chrissie, you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been so busy making lots of quilts that I'm not quite ready to share yet but these first three were such fun as they are for special friends :)

      Delete
  10. They are all beautiful Chrissie. But for reason I'm drawn to the Best in Show. I wonder why... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fabulous fabrics. Love the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very fun quilts. The Grinch one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These quilts are great. I like how you made them.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts. Please leave a message to let me know you visited, it's a great way to get to know you all better too :)

Chris Dodsley


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.