teaching sewing confidence, tip by tip

Thursday 9 August 2012

Hot In The City

Know Your Bernina Class at my LQS, NYC
Another hot day in Manhattan but plenty of time to cool off at the Know Your Bernina Buttons, Buttonholes, Hems & Zippers class at my LQS, Manhattan.  The class title speaks for itself really and the 3 hour session was full of fab instruction and tips from the wonderful tutor, Christine Janove.  I'm off now to find a project that I can fill with corded buttonholes and machine sewn buttons!


Good news today for my friend, Ivete - she's had one of her knitting designs published in the Twist Collective Fall Magazine (a knitting publication) and made it also to the cover!  If you're a knitty type person (and even if you're not!) why not check out her knitting website Chiagu as well?








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts. Please leave a message to let me know you visited, it's a great way to get to know you all better too :)

Chris Dodsley


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.