teaching sewing confidence, tip by tip

Monday 4 June 2012

Timeless Treasures Basics - SKETCH via Red Pepper Quilts

Check out the fab fabric range detailed in this blog post by Rita of Red Pepper Quilts.  The colours are so bold in this hessian style weave design.  I particularly like the colourways where you can see the white background and yet the colour saturation isn't lost.

Guess what I've just added to my Wish List?!
Oh, and did I ever mention that I'm totally in love with all of Rita's quilts?  If you've never checked out her work be sure to have a look, she's amazing :)
 
Red Pepper Quilts: Sunday Stash #143 ...: ...  yet again on Monday.  But let's start the week with a blast of color! Timeless Treasures Basics - SKETCH in a rainbow of colors! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts. Please leave a message to let me know you visited, it's a great way to get to know you all better too :)

Chris Dodsley


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.