teaching sewing confidence, tip by tip

Monday 21 October 2013

I'm Blushing!!!

This is the fastest I've ever put a post together as I'm about to fly out the door to work - I just had to share with you the news that my internet quilt friend Sarah @Quilt Candy is featured today over at Quilt Story.


I won't say more just that there's a whole heap of loveliness aimed at me in the story which is the reason that I'm blushing, all I did was put The City Quilter's exclusive fabric in an envelope and post it, Sarah did the rest, designing and making an amazing quilt!  Head over to Quilt Story and read all about it :D

Now I really have to dash - Bernina Sales Training is calling!!!



Follow on Bloglovin





4 comments:

  1. Awwww, what a cute story Chrissie! How nice of you sending her those fabrics! Next time we meet remind me to get that backing print fabric, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's do that Central Park walk early November, if you can make it - having said that I can only do Thursday's from 11.45 that month, let me know how that works for you? :D

      Delete
  2. Great pay it forward story! Lovely quilt too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts. Please leave a message to let me know you visited, it's a great way to get to know you all better too :)

Chris Dodsley


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.