teaching sewing confidence, tip by tip

Monday 28 March 2016

Guest Hosting @Blossom Heart Quilts


Today you'll find me over at Blossom Heart Quilts guest hosting Sew Cute Tuesday for Alyce.  I hope you'll pop over, read what I'm sharing and give me some of that quilty support we're so great at!
I'll also be adding my Beginner's Guide To Y-Seams to the Linky Party - maybe you have something you're working on to share in the Linky Party too?  See you over there :D



Have a great week.
Chris :D


Clicking on an image will take you to a new page of crafty goodness :)
 

Click to follow me on



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts. Please leave a message to let me know you visited, it's a great way to get to know you all better too :)

Chris Dodsley


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.