teaching sewing confidence, tip by tip

Monday 21 December 2015

December Birthdays - A Happy Birthday Gift


In the run-up to Christmas it's easy to overlook December birthdays,  here's a small gift I made for one of my regular Friday night students who was spent her December birthday in class with us.


A very English finger pincushion and needle book - 


I'm loving the red, white and blue.


If you'd like to make your own finger pincushion click through to my tute below:




Wishing a very happy birthday to all December birthday people out there, including my husband xxx :D


Clicking on an image will take you to a new page of crafty goodness :)
 

Click to follow me on




Linky Parties
This post may be linked to some great Linky Parties, always a great source of inspiration too.  If you click through to my 'Fave Linky Parties'  page you can see where I like to share my work.

3 comments:

  1. Great fabric Chris and lovely gifts. Hope you have a lovely Christmas . xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute gifts and fun fabric. Happy birthday to your hubby and Merry Christmas to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic. Merry Christmas and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts. Please leave a message to let me know you visited, it's a great way to get to know you all better too :)

Chris Dodsley


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.