teaching sewing confidence, tip by tip

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Previously On This Week: 11 June


A few links back to posts from the same week in previous years that are still relevant or might be fun to revisit.

Just click on an image to take you to the original post:


Wednesday, 13 June 2012

New York Beauty (June Bee Block) - Sunglasses Recommended!

 



Saturday, 8 June 2013

Welcome To My Second Home - The City Quilter

 



Sunday, 9 June 2013

Can You Tell The Difference Between A Dutch Rose And A Swoon? - My June 2013 NYC Metro Mod Bee Block

 






Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. You were right about the Swoon quilt blocks....up and down....who says quilters don't get enough exercise ! LOL I do/have to use my dining room table for cutting and trimming...
    I would never have made that block if it was Y seams !

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts. Please leave a message to let me know you visited, it's a great way to get to know you all better too :)

Chris Dodsley


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.