teaching sewing confidence, tip by tip

Tuesday 10 July 2012

A Boxful of Quilt Magazines - Yes Please!


I'm reading my emails tonight and a post from Suz Made Me Do It dropped into my inbox.  

Rachel is having a clear out of her quilt magazines and offering to send out 3 Priority Mail boxes full of magazines to anyone who would like them.  It took me 10 seconds to realise that I don't own and, worse still, have never read a quilting magazine, and another 10 seconds to wonder if I was the sort of person that she was hoping would respond and then I thought 'Why not?', so I did.

Within minutes Rachel contacted me, and now there's a box of quilt magazines heading my way - and hopefully they'll be waiting for me when I return from England which gives me something to look forward to so I'd like to say a really big thank to her :)

Why don't you drop by and check out the Suz Made Me Do It blog - you never know there might still be a box of magazines waiting for you too!

Other related posts:
Thank You Rachel at Suz Made Me Do It :)

4 comments:

  1. Chrissie, seriously?? I'm trying to get rid of 5 boxes of quilting magazines, do you want them? I can make you a list if you'd like, but I'm pretty sure it includes Quilter's Home, Quiter's Newsletter Magazine and lots of others...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love some Kati, thank you - maybe just bring a couple with you when we meet up :)

      Delete
  2. Sure, I'll select to bring the newer ones :) I have them back to 2002-2003 I think...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts. Please leave a message to let me know you visited, it's a great way to get to know you all better too :)

Chris Dodsley


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.