teaching sewing confidence, tip by tip

Monday 30 April 2012

So Much To Do And Not Enough Hours In A Day!

I've spent the last two days learning how to do all this stuff, setting up my facebook page and this blog and linking my accounts on facebook, Pinterest and Ravelry. It's quite a task and really all I want to do is crack on with my latest quilt project - I'm very, very excited about this one, it's top secret for now but over the next few weeks I'll be able to tell you all about it. Bear with me for a while, I need to get my act together but I promise I'll be posting lots of photos with my posts very, very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts. Please leave a message to let me know you visited, it's a great way to get to know you all better too :)

Chris Dodsley


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.